Submit Your Abstract
Proof Your Abstract
- Proof your abstract before submitting it!
- Check your abstract length.
- Check the spelling of everyone's name.
- Make edits before starting the process.
NWC reserves the right to reject or alter abstracts based on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- Abstracts do not comply with style guidelines, including excessive length (contributed abstract body text is limited to approximately 250-300 words)
- Abstracts contain inappropriate content
- Abstracts fall outside of the topical scope of the meeting
Sample Abstract File Abstract Template
NWC reserves the right to publish your presentaion title and abstract, in whole or in part, in any NWC marketing materials or products, including but not limited to conference brochures, websites, program guides, speaker presentation links, CDs, DVDs, and NWC social networking sites.
* Please verify your content has proper patent and/or company approvals prior to submitting an abstract.